26 January 2021

I'm back!

 Hi everyone,

It's been a while, and our lives have all been turned upside down since I last posted a book review, but I recently looked back at this account, and discovered that my blog has had nearly 10,000 views! 

In the spirit of trying new things over lockdown, I am going to be continuing this blog, but with a slight twist. Rather than just posting book reviews, I will also be posting some of my favourite recipes. If you know me personally then you will know just how much I love to cook and bake, so hopefully I can inspire someone out there to try something new! 

To give you some examples, I hope to share with you all some of my favourite recipes for gingerbread, banana bread, and chocolate chip cookies, as well as plenty of other delicious bakes!

Don't worry though I still hope to review books as well!

Welcome back everyone, and it's time to get baking!

FictionFan1 (and cakes now too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment